Teddington Sports are delighted to be able to support local clubs and their members. As a member of a Teddington Sports Affiliate Club you are rewarded for you for shopping with us!
Teddington Sports Affiliate Club Member Benefits;
Sign up in-store earn 5 points for every £1 Spent
- As a member of a Teddington Sports Affiliate Club, you will earn 5 points for every £1 you spend in store. Every point is equal to 1 penny. You can redeem these points (credit) against future purchases made in store.
Cricket Affiliate Club Members –
5% Discount on Cricket Starter Kits
- Ideal for juniors moving from soft to hard ball cricket or for players returning to the game.
- Purchase a Bat, Batting Gloves, Batting Pads, Helmet and a Bag to receive a 5% discount & a FREE TS Hard Cricket Ball on top of your loyalty points.
Cricket Bat Services Discount
- Receive discounted prices on all Cricket Bat Services and Knocking-in. See teddingtonsports.co.uk/cricket-services for a full list of the services offered.
Hockey Affiliate Club Members –
5% Discount on Hockey Starter Kits
- Purchase a Hockey Stick, Mouth Guard, Shin Guards and a Bag to receive a 5% discount on top of your loyalty points.
Tennis Affiliate Club Members –
Discount on Tennis racquets
- Purchase two or more Tennis Racquets and receive a 5% discount on top of your loyalty points.
- As a member of a Teddington Sports Affiliate Club you will receive via email personalised offers based on the sports you play and the products you buy.
Please see our Affiliate Club Terms & Conditions
Sports Clubs enjoying the benefits of Teddington Sports Affiliate Membership include;
NEWS & OFFERS
Find out more about Teddington Sports exclusive offers & competitions as well all the latest news from our local affiliate clubs.
Teddington Sports are proud to support local cricket, hockey & rugby clubs.
Join our Team
If you are a interested in a wide range of sports and share our passion for customer service then we would love to hear from you!
We are always on the lookout for individuals whom have a desire to work hard and pride themselves on being enthusiastic, reliable, punctual.
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – as well as an idea of the days and hours you are available to work?